Alexandria Theiss – Class of 2020

Alexandria Theiss – Class of 2020

Hi! My name is Alexandria Theiss and I’m going into 10th grade at BHS this fall. I am going to be on the Dancin Devils team during basketball season and (hopefully) cheerleading this fall. I’m also a member of PBIS, Voft, and Student Council. I love to read, watch movies, take pictures, and explore new places. Some other random facts about me, I have a pet hedgehog, I love mermaids (and wish they were real), bacon is my favorite food, I dance on the competitive company at Elite Dance Academy, and I am very clumsy/have terrible luck (which has caused very embarrassing moments). This summer I plan on spending a lot of time with my friends, watching Netflix, swimming, going to concerts, and going to Cedar Point. In future blog posts, you can expect to see me writing about my friends, sports, and other things going on at the High School. The first picture below is me at the beach last summer and the second picture is me and my friend Andrea before cheering at the Homecoming game last fall!