Andrea Schieberl – Class of 2020

Andrea Schieberl – Class of 2020

Hello, my name is Andrea Schieberl and I am going into 10th grade here at BHS. You can see me participate in events for PBIS, VOFT, and Student Council. I don’t have the most interesting life, I merely look at the little things as they signify the most. So far, these little things have included spending time with my friends and family, making unforgettable memories, exploring new places around our community, walking my dog, bentley, laughing a lot with my mom, learning something new everyday, and cherishing every moment here, and yet to come. This summer, I look forward to creating many more unforgettable memories, relaxing, reading (I’m definitely a nerd), and bettering myself as a person. I was a previously on the football and basketball Freshman Cheer Team. This year, I plan on trying out for the 2017-2018 Cheer Season at BHS, in which I wish everyone the best of luck, especially the incoming freshman, for I was in their position last year and it could be very overwhelming! Some things you may see me write about in the future will mostly be what I have done this summer and what lessons I have learned throughout all of these. I think I’m funny and laugh at myself most of the time, so hopefully this will be more interesting in the blogs to come. Thank you for your time, I hope you’re looking forward to reading more about my summer!

5 thoughts on “Andrea Schieberl – Class of 2020