Lilian Cox – Class of 2018

Lilian Cox – Class of 2018

Hello, my name is Lilian Cox going to be a senior at BHS this coming school year. I am involved in the Brunswick tennis program, theatre program, choir program, the BEAT program, VOFT, PBIS, and NHS. I am also a CCP student. My summer plans right now is to working at my internship at the Akron RubberDucks for game day video production. I also am getting a job at the mall, Tilly´s. I am planning on going to Cedar Point a lot with my friends, planning on going over 25 times. I also plan on spending time with my family and friends and relaxing on the hot days. My brother, Joben Cox, is going to be a freshman next year and I am going to a lot of his summer baseball games. Since I am a reporter in the BEAT program, my job this year is to write articles and have interviews about Brunswick´s sport teams. Going along with that I am mostly going to post about sports and the music in our high school and maybe some profiles on very interesting people. Hopefully I am entertaining and that everyone enjoys my posts. Thank you for your time and hope everyone enjoys their summer!