Sean Tarbuck – Class of 2019

Sean Tarbuck – Class of 2019

Hi everyone! My name is Sean Tarbuck and I will be going into 11th grade this Fall! This upcoming year for High School is going to be a super challenging year for me, with taking 4 AP courses, and 3 honors I will have to work very hard to maintain a good GPA! Not to mention, I love getting involved within the community and the school so I will also will be packed with clubs like VOFT, POFT, PBIS, Huddle, Student Council, and Spanish Club. However, in my off time during the summer I love spending my time relaxing at the pool, running, and hanging out with friends. This summer, I also will be traveling all over for vacation and soccer! I can not wait to be by the beach and have my feet in the sand. For vacation I am going to South Carolina, Georgia and then right after Georgia, I am flying to South Dakota for soccer. Crazy right? In the middle of nowhere. Summer is already flying by, but hey, I’m having a blast :D. The first picture below is my Brunswick High School Soccer Picture and the other image is a picture of the beach we go to in Georgia!